Top 5 Bad Call Center Practices:
Not all call centers are created equal! Many answering services are more interested in getting your money than providing your clients with customer service. Here is a short list of things to look out for while you’re shopping for a new answering service or call center:
- Billing a full minute for calls that do not last 45 – 60 seconds
- Charging higher rates for weekends and holidays
- Charging for calls that land in a hold queue because they weren’t answered by a live agent
- Not providing full transparency including un-screened access to call recordings
- Not offering 24/7/365 live support and account updating
Remember, an answering service represents your business to your existing and potential clients.
Take your time and be particular when looking for a new service. If you’re unsure what amenities and features you should be looking for, then you might find our Compare Services Checklist useful.
Want to learn more about our services?
Contact us today at 1-800-645-2616 or fill out our online request for more information and we’ll send you our pricing and plans packet today!